Steps to follow to become a resident in the Principality of Monaco
We are more than ever at your service and ready to help in all your property business/steps
Conditions to become a resident for a foreigner vary depending on the nationality of the person.
In all cases, one must justify :
1. Of a flat in Monaco of a size which corresponds to the persons residing in it, either as :
- Administrator or shareholder of a Company that owns a flat,
- Hosted by a close relative, your spouse or the person you are living with.
2. Sufficient funds, such as :
- A salary
- Professional income (the Bank will need to provide a statement to this effect)
- Financial support confirmation from a relative, spouse or the person you are living with.
3. A clean criminal record, issued by an appropriate government office from the last country(ies) you were resident in during the last 5 years prior to your arrival in Monaco
Please note that any person over 16 years of age resident of Monaco, of wishing to become resident, must apply for a “Carte de séjour” (residency card) issues by the appropriate government office.