Steps to follow to rent a flat in the Principality of Monaco
We are more than ever at your service and ready to help in all your property business/steps
After establishing together a list of flats you show interest for and organised visits consequently, you have chosen one that suits your needs. Our team will assist you to prepare all documents requested to set up the rental agreement and especially the lease.
We will also help you to organise your move in such matters as :
- Residency cards with a specialist firm
- School registering for your children
- Registration of your cars
- Insurance requirements with a specialist firm
- Electricity, telephone contracts, and others
Rental costs :
• Rent is to be paid for a 3 months period normally (payable each quarter in advance), unless different agreement with the owner. The balance will be paid at the end of the accounting year.
• The deposit on management and other charges is to be paid for a 3 months period (payable each quarter in advance). The balance will be paid at the end of the accounting year.
• The deposit is set at 3 months current rent.
• Registration of the lease amounts to 1% of the rent plus charges per year, to be paid at each rental period, to which you need to add the cost of fiscal stamps.
• Agency fees are of 10% plus VAT on the annual amount of the current rent.
• A lease will be set up for one year minimum, but also for a certain number of years if accepted by the owner.
Documents to be provided :
• Valid ID document
• Statement confirming you currently hold a Bank account in the Principality of Monaco
• Proof of current residence
• Full Bank account details